Escape into a realm of refined.
A life inspired
The interiors showcase open plan living, with spacious interiors that flow seamlessly into outdoor terraces. Floor-to-ceiling glazing look out to breathtaking views in the horizon, while drenching the space in abundant natural light.
THE MELROSE IS YOUR PRIVATE OASIS OF CALM, A SANCTUARY CRAFTED TO ELEVATE YOUR COMFORT AND EVERY EXPERIENCE.
A refined, neutral palette is available in two colour schemes, highlighting timber-look flooring as well as stone benchtops and splashbacks. SMEG appliances and generous storage complete the sleek, streamlined kitchen.
- Rain water tank for irrigation to landscaped areas.
- Double glazing for thermal comfort.
- Energy-efficient appliances and lighting, including:
\ Smeg appliances
\ Motion sensor lighting in communal areas and lobbies
- Water-efficient tapware and toilets, average 4-star WELS rating.
- Gas central hot water system.
- Min EER 6.
Amenity & Community
- Natural light and ventilation.
- Communal Space: each resident will have access to a 25m lap pool, bike workshop/storage/wash bay, recreational podium, rooftop gym and rooftop eatery.
- Proactive Owners Corp: We care about our building beyond settlement and handover. We will continue to treat it and its residents with the respect they deserve.
- Pet friendly: Pets are a wonderful addition to any home. As such, OC Rules have been prepared with pet ownership in mind and we have invested in durable surfaces.
- High ceilings: With exposed ceilings in living areas, apartments will always feel spacious and inviting.
- Glazing: Extensive glazing and large openings onto terraces and balconies
help connect you to the outdoors, increasing the liveability of the space.
- Storage: All apartments have secure and accessible storage cages.
- Orientation: the masterplan shows each of the proposed buildings on the site being situated on each of the
corners to maximises building separation giving all residents extra privacy and space.
- Layouts: each apartment layout is carefully considered to ensure the apartment is functional, liveable and comfortable even when personalised with multiple types of furniture configurations.
QUALITY & details
- Structure: Prior to construction, we commission an independent engineering review of the structural design to ensure structural integrity and quality in design which at a minimum complies with the National Construction Code and the relevant Australian Standards.
- Fire Separation: During construction, we require our builder to commission independent inspections of all passive fire separation elements in the building.
- Waterproofing: During construction, we require our builder to complete site water pressure and flood tests of façade, balcony and all wet areas throughout the building to ensure the initial success of all waterproofed areas.
- Acoustics: Prior to completion we require our builder to commission acoustic testing of noise transfer between apartments and the outside to ensure the success of the acoustic treatments applied to internal floors, walls and glazing elements.